Well I cannot believe that I only have one week left! This week has been awesome. This week I have gained a strong testimony on revelation, and how to seek for it and how it is all around us. Pretty normal week, I am getting better and better at espanol, and I am feeling more and more prepared for Honduras! I truly feel I am beginning to already ¨get lost¨ in the work. I made it a goal of mine to read the entire Preach My Gospel here, and although I get made fun of a lot, it brings me great joy and happiness knowing I will use this word of God not just in my mission, but in my entire life. Being exactly obedient is possible! I know that to be true and I know that when we are we may not feel a difference at first, but through patience, we receive blessings. I would love for anyone who gets this email to study Alma 5, STUDY it! It is absolutely full of the most amazing things and I PROMISE you, if you pray beforehand seeking revelation, and you read it verse by verse, God can give you knowledge of the things you most need in life. I leave next week on either mon, tue, or wed. It hasn't been told to us for sure yet but we leave at like 2:30 in the morning! It is crazy, but I am so excited. The Temple today was absolutely amazing. I cannot express my sacred experiences but just know when we are worthy to be in the Temple we are in line with the will of God, and doing the things he must needs us to do.Also, I have found a great joy in writing down small spiritual impressions throughout my day and lessons, you wouldn't believe the things God tells you throughout the course of the day, not just in the morning and night when we pray. Sorry this is all over the place! I love each and every one of you, I love when you guys send me emails, and I pray for many of you specifically. Sorry there just isn't much to say! Love you guys! Elder Pearl
I bet you cant guess which one is my favorite
Hermano Ramirez is in the middle, Hermano Rockwood is the white one who was also in the picture on lds.org, and Hermano Wadsworth is just the coolest guy ever. He plays an investigator named Pablo. I know this isn't the greatest thing, but I was interviewing him for baptism as started saying....¨have you ever been involved in any homosexual relationships?¨ and all three of us just started bursting out laughing....ahhh jeez. he is from Nampa!
District
Our district with Hermano Rockwood, Ramirez, and Wadsworth in the mix
No comments:
Post a Comment