Monday, March 24, 2014
March 18th 2014 - from Elder Jaxon
Yes Elder Rosales is going to be a trainer, yay! I love him. I gave him a blessing 3 or 4 weeks ago, and in the blessing I blessed him he would be a trainer. It was a powerful experience, especially when we learned out of all the missionaries, he was chosen to be the only Elder. We were best friends. I have changes! I will leave Jesus De Otoro tomorrow, I am so sad. But excited for what will come. Last Friday, (March 14th) I had received my calling exactly one year ago. My goal in the mission is to become the person described in DC 121 verses 34 to the end. I know I can do it! I am praying for you guys! Love you Mom! Elder Pearl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment