Monday, June 2, 2014

A Great Week - from Elder Jaxon - May 19th 2014

 This week was amazing, and we truly ended it wonderfully. I know that only through faith everything that happened, happened. I love this work, and I have thus grown to love The Lord with all my heart.
     Here are a few pictures of some baptisms that happened here in the district this week. I love you guys so much, and I am praying for you guys and hoping that you are always working on your testimony,
     Our Presidente has challenged us to be ¨Celestial Missionaries¨. One living worthily to enter the Celestial kingdom cannot be living a Terrestrial life. The challenge is to live obediently with exactness, to consecrate everything to The Lord. I know I can do it but I know you guys can do it too. It is simply making the decision in your mind.   
     Thanks to all for your letters of support and love, it truly gives me energy and excitement. A scripture I want to invite you all to read is DyC 88:63. Love you all.
     Elder Pearl






No comments:

Post a Comment