Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Grateful - from Sister Kaity

I don't have much to say this week. We had a wonderful zone conference, and what spoke to me most was gratitude. Gratitude is so powerful. Let it take over your thought and feelings, and it can change your life. 

We met a new investigator named Ting Ting this week. She is great! She asked stellar questions, and WANTS to find out if the Book of Mormon is true. We teach the Restoration to so many people...trying so hard to testify with power and heart, sharing how it has changed our lives...and in the end, they tell us they could care less if the Book of Mormon is true. So, it's refreshing to find desire. 

Leung Jm and Jau JM both came to church. Leaung Jm got to sit with her son, and just had a smile on her face the whole 3 hours (she has never stayed all 3 before!). After RS, I asked Jau JM if she liked church, and she just looked at me with a big smile and said "jung yiiiiiiiiiiii." I LOVE WHEN OUR INVESTIGATORS LIKE CHURCH. So many people think it's boring. If they like church....it just makes me so happy. It gives me reassurance that they will be able to endure. 

Sorry. No more time! I love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment