And, I get to stay with Yeung Jimuih!!
I was terrified before moves calls. I didn't want to go and didn't want to let go of Yeung Jimuih. We were THRILLED to stay together in Kwai Chung.
And, I have been called as a Sister Training Leader for my zone (with Sister Wilcox). It's kind of like the sister version of zone leader. We go to the training meetings with President Hawks, go on exchanges with other sisters in the zone, present trainings in zone training, and be a support and example for other sisters in the zone. I am surprised at the Lord's trust in me to fulfill this calling, but so excited at the opportunity to serve! I know this will be a fantastic learning opportunity and am grateful for the privilege.
This week was up and down.
Down...we had some lessons I was super excited about cancel and fong. And, Jau Jimuih isn't doing too great. She is suddenly facing a lot of family opposition, and doesn't want to continue to keep the commandments and learn the gospel. I still have hope that we can see her this week and help resolve her concerns. I'm disappointed, but not discouraged.
Ups!? Leung Jimuih is doing GREAT. I'm so excited for her baptism on the 29th! Ting Ting is also doing well. We taught so so many lessons this week again, Heavenly Father has just been showering us with blessings this last month or so. Our ward as well showered us with so many gifts and food yesterday. They are SO good to us. We have so much chocolate and candy and treats, we're scared. Mainly for our waistlines.
Sorry I don't have many inspiring words this week! Just remember to be grateful! I am learning that gratitude is insanely powerful. Gratitude can change your life, I promise. Let it fill your life. It will help you understand God's character and feel is ever-constant love.
Love you!!!
寶姊妹 --The Dragon Warrior
No comments:
Post a Comment