This week is going to be GREAT! I get to be a missionary on Christmas! So far we have nothing to do on Christmas, so it will be really cool to go out and talk to people about the Savior on His birthday!
And...next Sunday is the big day....Leung Jimuih is going to be baptized!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
This last week was actually COLD. Sister Yeung and I did quite a bit of finding this last week, and we were actually really cold! A few months ago when we were in Macau I could have never imagined the day that we would be shivering while finding.
This week we met some AMAZING prepared people. First was Jiu Jimuih. We had an awesome restoration lesson with her in the park. She believes that God arranged our meeting, and so she believes everything we shared is true! Her faith is so simple and BIG. She will be in mainland the next ten days, but I'll keep you posted on her when she gets back.
Mainland has also eaten up Ting Ting for the last week and a half. We miss her. BUT mainland gave us a MIRACLE yesterday. This guy from America showed up with this girl name Lee Jimuih yesterday from mainland (she spoke Cantonese, so I could communicate with her). She had just heard a little bit about the BOM from him, and wanted to learn more. She is AMAZING. We shared the restoration, invited her to be baptized and she said "I am extremely willing." We told her that she could arrange to come down from mainland, hear all the lessons in one day and then be baptized, and she wanted to do it right then! She wanted to be baptized yesterday! But, we couldn't arrange it. But we gave her what she needed so that she can arrange it for the future. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, but I hope so! I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture with her.
I wanted to be a mandarin sister so bad yesterday...and be able to work with these wonderful mainlanders all the time. Oh, well :) I was so grateful for the miracle!
Here are a couple of pictures. One last week of all the food and gifts our ward gave us. And then the next one is all the stuff they gave us and the other sisters yesterday. Were spoiled.
I love you all so much! I'm so infinitely grateful for the birth of our LORD and SAVIOR. I'm so grateful to represent Him and bring His peace to all these Hong Kong people I love :)
Bou Jimuih -- The Dragon Warrior


No comments:
Post a Comment