.... If everything works out well there should also be a baptism here on May 3rd as well! (Same day as Jazmin) It will be a very emotional day, I can already feel it. ....
...Easter was peaceful for me. Here, in Honduras it is called Holy Week. They celebrate the entire week instead of just the one day. IT has been pretty interesting, but very spirit filled as I have remembered the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know that he Atoned for my sins personally, and that to be able to reach my very best I have to use this atonement and move on from my mistakes.
I am sitting by my Companion from Guatemala right now, he thinks the pictures of Jazmin are cute, and I am also sitting by a sister from El Salvador, who also thinks she is really cute. I am so excited for her to get baptized and am praying that the experience will be very special for her. ....... I am so happy here in this mission. I feel so content with the changes in my life, even if they are just small things. I am content with who God wants me to be and I am happy and grateful for the family he has blessed me with.
.... I am going to the temple in May, the first week. I am praying it will be special, and maybe you guys can go too!
Love Elder Pearl
No comments:
Post a Comment