I am so happy for little Jazmin! I was thinking of her a lot throughout the day and felt close to her. I love her guts so much, and laughed when I read she was sick all night, haha! How cute. I am doing great here and I am progressing a lot, especially learning about The Atonement of Jesus Christ. There is so much to apply with that it is incredible. I have learned that one of the hardest things to do in this life is simply applying what you know. That is the key to everything!
I also have a new comp! My old comp, Elder Perez and I were BEST friends. My new comp is Elder Montejo from Mexico. He is awesome and he knows the scriptures SO well! We are going to work so hard, I know it!
Love you so much and cannot wait to talk on Mothers Day!
Elder Pearl
No comments:
Post a Comment