July 7th 2014: (Happy Hump Day! July 9th) I remember a year ago right now I was getting my suit cases ready. How crazy. Love you so much! Elder Pearl
July 14th 2014: We have lots of investigators right now, we have the Hernández Family, the wife should be getting baptized this weekend but the husband has to wait a while t be baptized still. It has been quite an experience with this family marring them and dealing with the fact that he has to wait because he committed a crime in the past. Nevertheless I love them so much. We are also working with a Young 15 year old girl that could be baptized the 26.
The Zone is doing great, we have had a lot of baptisms this month and we are all working really well. We are focusing on being obedient and putting putting baptism dates that are real.
Love you so much, hope you have an amazing week!
Elder Pearl
July 21st 2014: Your prayers have definitely helped because we got the approval from the first presidency that Brother Hernandez can be baptized. If everything works out, him and his wife are going to get married Friday and baptized Saturday. There has been incredible obstacles, but I know everything will turn out to be ok.
I can not believe the time has gone by so fast for Tyson Warth, and for Kaity! I still feel that I have my whole mission in front of me. I love you guys and think of you all everyday. I know I never have the chance to write a lot but I know that Christs Atonement has transformed me completely and that being a disciple of Christ has been the fountain of all my joys and blessings here in this mission. Love, Elder Pearl
No comments:
Post a Comment