Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Missionaries - from Sister Kaity - July 21st 2014

We got them, the summer missionaries. It's a program in which 16 year-olds and older get to be a missionary for 2 weeks. So Sister Choi and I will be separated the next two weeks, each of us having a summer missionary as a companion. Mine is named Leung JM :) She is 19 and applying to serve a mission very soon!

I think we will see lots of miracles, but a lot of trials too. It's kind of like training a new missionary, but they never went to the MTC. Because we're separated into two companionships, we will get lots and lots of finding time as well. But it's good! Tai Wai needs some new investigators.

Keep praying for Sister Tong, PLEASE! She is trying so hard, but is being attacked by so many who would stop her from enjoying the blessings of the gospel. She knows this is the truth! She knows this is what she must do. Pray that the opposition will stop and that the Lord will soften her husband's heart, NOW. We want her to be baptized in July! 

I'm excited about the challenges that lay ahead. I think these are going to be two weeks of growth and learning. 

I love you all! Remember to expect miracles, and they will come!

Sister Pearl


Hong Kong <3
 What do I love about HK? GIANT CHEAP mangoes.....oh...I'll miss them sooooo much.

 Hugo!

 My summer missionary! Just picked her up a few hours ago!

This is the best place to go shopping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment