Monday, October 6, 2014

Excerpts -from Elder Jaxon -Oct. 6th 2014

 I loved General Conference also, it was so amazing how the speakers talked in their own languages. I really loved Elder Robbins talk, that we need to be fearless of men. I really have learned about that in my mission. There is only one more time I will listen to General Conference in my mission!

The week went great. My companion and I during general conferance both felt impressed at the same time to walk outside of the church to see if there was anyone there...and surely enough a family was sitting outside, a little afraid of coming in. They came in and they loved General Conferance! Just in time for when Elder Bednar said... "My message today is for those of you who are not members of the church..." lots of prayers where answered.
     Love you so much. Thank you for your confidence and prayers. Keep being the best ever!
     Love, Elder Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment